COVID-19 UPDATE & RESPONSE TO STAGE 3 VICTORIAN RESTRICTIONS
As a valued customer of Rangeview Transport, we take this opportunity to provide you with an update regarding our response to COVID-19 and the re-introduced stage 3 restrictions in Victoria and the border restrictions between states.
Whilst we are continuing to distribute freight throughout all of our service areas in these uncertain times, we have yours and our team’s safety and health as a top priority. To stop the spread on COVID-19 we are taking every measure advised by Government Authorities across all Rangeview Transport workplaces, both fixed and mobile, to ensure compliance and the safety of our team and customers.
We have established a team to manage responses and have put operational plans in place across the business to ensure we can continue to serve our customers in a safe, contactless environment.
- Taking photos at all pick ups and deliveries to ensure contactless interactions with our customers and suppliers.
- Our paperless consignment system (Carton Cloud) allows the ability to trace and track all movements of all of our drivers. Enabling us full traceability if contact has been made with a positive COVID-19 case.
- Sharing advice to our team about how to stay healthy, including practicing frequent handwashing, sanitising and social distancing.
- Encouraging our team members to monitor their health and seek medical attention if they develop flu like symptoms.
- Support our team to follow travel advice and quarantine practices as directed by local authorities if required.
- As the border permits are constantly changing and evolving from the individual state governments, our management team are committed to ensuring our interstate drivers have the most up to date documents and permits to enable a smooth crossing of the borders.
- Our drivers are equipped with cleaning equipment, sanitisers and wipes to ensure that our vehicles are cleaned and sanitised after each use.
- High traffic areas in all of our four depots are cleaned and sanitised regularly.
- Hand sanitisation bottles are located throughout all depots for the use of our employees and customers.
- All visitors to our depots are required to sign in and sign out when visiting and have their temperature checked and recorded.
- Temperature testing is conducted at all of our four depots of all team members upon arrival of their assigned shift by management.
- In the event of a close contact positive case all employees who have come in close contact of the person(s) will be sent home until a negative result is confirmed. During this time the area of contact will be deep cleaned and sanitised. All close contact persons and customers that a positive case has been exposed to will be notified as per our COVID-19 Business Plan stipulates.
We are requiring all staff with flu like symptoms not to come to work until they have been tested for COVID-19 and receive a negative result. Likewise, we ask that if you or any of our customers/visitors feel unwell please do NOT visit our depots or approach any of our drivers.
You are always welcome to speak with any of our Rangeview team members over the phone or via email if you have any queries.
The Rangeview leadership team meet regularly and are closely following the advice of the Australian Government and the appropriate local health authorities. We will continue to provide you with relevant updates via our social media, email and website channels.
As a family owned and operated business, we thank you for your understanding and assure you that we will remain committed to supporting all of our customers and employees during the challenge we all face of eliminating COVID-19.
Matt & Tracy Borkowski
Owners and Operators of Rangeview Transport